Windows 98 Setup
Windows 98 Is Easy to setup and includes everything we
need to create a dial-up connection and configure Outlook Express as a
1. click start then go up and click run in this box we
need to type inetwiz.
2. Click ok and a box should appear asking you how you
connect , choose connect using my phone line and then click next.
3. If you have previously had a dial-up connection
configured on your computer it will now ask if you would like to
create a new connection or use a existing , choose create a new on
then click next. If not skip to step 4.
4. You will now see a screen asking for the phone
number you use to connect to your ISP, check finalcom's access
number page for a local access number in your
5. Next you will be asked to enter your username and
password remember your username and E-mail address are the same be
sure to use all lowercase letters and no spaces.
6. We now need to give the dial-up connection we are
making a name Type in Finalcom.net
7. The next step is setting up our mail when asked if
you would like to setup a Internet mail account , select yes then
8. If you previously had a mail account setup you will
be asked if you would like to use a existing account or create a new
one . Choose create a new Internet mail account then click next. If
not skip to step 9.
9. The Next screen will ask for your full name, this
is what people will see when you E-mail them. You can enter whatever
you like here (first full or nickname).
10. Now enter your E-mail address (remember to use all
lower case) Then click next.
11. E-mail server names enter the info as shown below
once again all lower case no spaces.
enter your internet mail login this is just your email or username
without the @finalcom.net. you will also need to enter your password
Complete configuration push finish and the setup is complete remember
to restart your computer . To connect just click on the Internet
Explorer Icon on your desktop.
When you click on this icon you see a connect to finalcom.net box
check your username and make sure it has a @finalcom.net after it ,
enter your password and push the connect button .